Interim Regeneration Development Manager - Hertfordshire
Reporting to the Director of Place you will be coming in to consult on outlining the plans for a successful regeneration programme and supporting the delivery of this new programme. In addition, you will support the leadership with delivering the organisation's busy portfolio of capital projects across multiple schemes.
As a highly experienced professional with a track record of managing development at scale in the public sector, your role is key to delivering these programmes - they are some of the largest programmes outlined by the organisation ever.
You will lead on the scheme from inception stages through to appraisal, design development, as well as, managing your team, external consultants and third parties. In this, you are expected to provide support to the Regeneration team in managing delivery partners and direct delivery.
Required Experience & Capabilities
- 5 years+ experience in managing regeneration projects
- Experience in the public-sector to understand the nuances of delivering developments and engaging the unique and variable internal and external stakeholders
- A good practical understanding of the RIBA stages
- Team management capability
- A track record in capital budget management
Desirable Experience & Qualification
- An industry relevant degree qualified discipline
- Additional industry relevant qualifications and certificates