Our client, a leader in their field are looking for a Reporting Accountant to support one of their Finance Business Partners. The role will be varied with responsibility for the month end process as well as a number of projects.
Core responsibilities including:
- Update of the month end reporting files to support the Finance Business Partner and wider finance team with the month end reporting
- Analysis of the data, ensuring accuracy of the output, whilst highlighting key trends evident in the previous month's performance
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of regular month end reports for the business
- Support the FBP with improving the divisions control environment through developing and implementing new processes and controls
- Working with Internal Audit on audits and subsequent control improvements
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with strong month end reporting exposure. Experience of previous process improvements projects would also be desirable.