Junior Business Analyst - Insurance / Big 4 Consultancy
I am partnering with a global London Market Insurer to recruit a Junior Business Analyst within their rapidly growing strategic delivery team. This team focusses on strategic initiatives so projects can vary greatly from M&A to exploring new lines of business. You will be working closely and learning from experienced business analysts and will also gain significant exposure to C-level. The company have also implemented a very mature approach to flexible working and offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Growing insurance company, team and portfolio
- Working alongside and learning from experienced Senior BA's
- Interesting strategic projects (M&A, new product Lines etc)
- Exposure to the Exec / C-Level
- Mature flexible working
Candidates will need to have previous business analysis experience gained within either insurance or big 4 consulting who are looking to take the next step in their career.
- Proven Business Analysis experience
- Experience of working directly with stakeholders across all levels
- Insurance industry experience (ideally Lloyd's or London Market) or experience of big 4 consultancy.
This is a great opportunity to join a business offering career progression, flexible working and a comprehensive benefits package