Learning & Development Welfare Specialist
Remote | Full time
Candidate must be willing to travel and own their own car
£36,000 - £40,000 per annum
6 months notice
- Are you an L&D specialist that has experience of welfare?
- Are you available on short or immediate notice?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that supports serving and ex-serving military personnel?
If so, I want to talk to you!
I am delighted to be working with this amazing charity that helps serving and ex-serving military personnel in the UK.
Reporting into the Assistant Director of L&OD, your role will be to support the delivery of the organisations Learning and Development plan for the Welfare Service Design Programme. Through researching, designing, developing, delivering and evaluating engaging and impactful learning and development interventions and solutions, this role plays a key part in supporting the delivery of the new way of delivering our welfare services and the transition from the existing structure to the new way of working.
Identify, design and deliver
- To help design and deliver the learning and development plan, delivering strategic workstreams, around change, customer focused person-centred support and leading in a person-centred welfare
- Identify, create, source, and recommend approaches to ensure effective organisational approaches and results in areas including, customer service, process adherence, narrative assessment and motivational interviewing etc
- Create, deliver, or source, development solutions that address agreed outcomes and desired
- Finding solutions using a blended approach, that follows 70:20:10 principles of L&D.
- Facilitate and deliver various interventions including face to face learning events, webinars, skills development workshops, coaching sessions, and digital
- Apply the design and delivery of our organisational approach to Leadership development in line with the requirements of the Welfare Service Design strategy and the evolving needs of the organisation
- Relevant L&D qualification, CIPD, TAP etc or demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable and current experience in designing a range of learning interventions including, technical, behavioural and leadership programmes
- Demonstrable and current experience of designing and delivering electronic and blended learning solutions
- Demonstrable and current experience of using digital channels in delivering learning interventions
- Demonstrable and current experience of delivering an L&D provision in a welfare environment
- Demonstrable experience of using O365 including teams, yammer, SharePoint etc
- Demonstrable experience designing and delivering customer focused learning interventions
- Demonstrable experience of building successful relationships with a wide group of stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of coaching at all levels
- Demonstrable track record of working with cross functional subject matter experts in developing/facilitating/delivering solutions
- Experience of quantitative and qualitative evaluation and effective data analysis
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply below or contact Richard on email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 31st August with interviews to take place the following week.