6 Months - Fully Remote - £600-£700 per day (Inside IR35)
Our Public Sector client have an immediate requirement for a Lead Developer to join on an initial 6 month basis. This role is fully remote and inside IR35.
This role will play a pivotal role in delivering new technology products, working with cutting edge technologies. The Lead Developer will be driven to consistently adopt modern software development methods, while leading the software development team.
Technical experience required for the Lead Developer:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SQL relational database systems and ORM tools like Entity Framework.
- Experience and skills using cloud-based technologies, specifically Microsoft Azure
- Experience of writing well-structured and documented production quality code in a cloud native manner
- Experience in working with web-based software systems, APIs (REST and SOAP), micro-services and experience of software integrations patterns
- Experience of design principles and patterns such as SOLID
- Experience in influencing architecture and teams and advocating for the betterment of the product.
- Experience and skills of leading an agile based team in the development of products and/or services.
- Experience with and maintaining and building a comprehensive unit testing suite
- Experience with source control systems specifically TFS and GIT
- Agile Scrum and the Nexus Framework
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Web Services
- Aurelia / Angular