A leading Top 50 Law firm based in the City of London is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller position. The role will act as the No2 in Finance and will be responsible for leading the month end process, Tax and transactional accounting teams. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants great ownership, team management and an opportunity to be a senior leader within the business
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts and monthly management accounts
- Managing the year end process including liaising with the Auditors and Tax advisors
- Working with the outsourced Payroll provider to ensure the global payroll is managed effectively.
- Responsible for preparation of the cashflow reporting and forecasting.
- Managing the monthly reconciliations and intercompany
- Responsible for all aspects of Client Money accounting
- Support the Firms Accounting system and any process improvement / transformation
- Management of the Transactional Accounting team
- Involvement in projects as and when required.
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience working in the Legal / Professional Services sector - ideally with SARs experience
- Prior experience of managing a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude
If interested in applying for this role, please contact Andy Young on firstname.lastname@example.org