Location - Hoddesdon
Salary up to £38,000 + study support
A brand new opportunity has been created with large business based in Hoddesdon who are seeking a commercially focused Management Accountant. You will be responsible for producing all the financial and management information for a specific business unit.
The role will certainly grow in responsibility over time as the line manager will be embarking on a ERP system and will require this person to take on some of his tasks
The role is suited for someone who is coming to the end of their studies and are looking for a varied finance role with lots of business partnering. You will be required to travel to an additional site once a week
- Month end management reporting including management accounts and BUR packs.
- Preparation of cash flow reports to monitor performance and assist in forecasting
- Performing month end procedures to help close the ledgers
- Performing weekly/monthly check to check integrity of the accounting systems
- Performing month end procedures to close the ledgers and management reporting
- Review cost reports such as payroll and other project costs including monitoring and reviewing overhead costs
- Assist in ensuring payments out are approved and processed
- Assist with control of project set up and closures & support commercial and operation teams with adhoc contract analysis and information requests
- Provide management information and analysis to fulfil client and regulatory body requirements
- Posting and reconciliation of journal