Investigo are delighted to be supporting a large Northampton based Client with their recruitment of a Management Accountant for a minimum of 12 months Maternity Cover (100% home based)
The Management Accountant will assist with the production of management accounts for Opex and must liaise closely with and support all Core Service Departments to ensure an accurate representation of the Business, ensure close control of expenditure and manage all cost budgets and forecasts.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Provide detailed and accurate monthly management information to allow senior management to monitor expenditure performance and understand movement.
- Analysing product margins and overheads variances to budget
- Prepare and post monthly financial journals
- Intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Responsibility for monthly Budget Review Meetings, ensuring tight control over Opex Budget
- Develop and maintain regular communication with Cost Centre Managers and Directors
- Liaise with internal and external auditors offering explanations and assistance in all areas of their investigation and to ensure audit points are addressed and rectified in a timely manner
- Responsible for managing Capex WIP and capitalisation of projects in a timely manner
Management Accountant Requirements:
- Qualified by experience / Part-Qualified / Finalist CIMA, ACCA, ACA.
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Be a proactive individual
- Have high attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Please dont hesiste in applying.