Investigo are delighted to be supporting a Milton Keynes based Client with their recruitment of a Part Qualified Management Accountant, on a permanent basis.
The Management Accountant will support the Finance Manager with the provision of key management accounting services and financial control for all UK subsidiaries.
Key duties will include:
* Ensure all transactional ledgers are accurate and up to date
* Review and calculate bad debt provision as required
* Preparation of commission accruals and various schemes
* Productions of the management accounts including the preparation
and posting of journals, accruals & prepayments
* Balance sheet controls including monthly balance sheet and payroll
reconciliations, and review of sales and purchase ledgers
* Completion of quarterly VAT returns
* Cash management and cash flow forecasting Ensuring compliance
with Group Accounting Policies & Procedures
* Review of profit and loss account and identification and explanation
of unusual variances
* Preparation of monthly board pack in accordance with timetable
* Accurate & timely preparation of Job Costing and KPI reports
* Preparation of HMRC reporting including PSA & P11D submissions
* Preparation of year end files and statutory accounts, assisting with
external & internal audits
* Preparation of annual tax packs for tax accountants
* Support in the preparation and input of annual budgets
* Various management reports in line with business needs
* Any other tasks as requested
The successful candidate is likely to have completed stage one of ACCA or CIMA, and they will have some management accounting experience, but be looking to further develop their skills, and broaden their finance experience. They will be an excellent communicator who can build strong relationships internally and externally.
Our Client is offering a salary of £34,000 + Benefits.