Investigo are working with a global construction and facilities services organisation to assist in their search for a part qualified Management Accountant to join their Commercial team working flexibly under a hybrid model both in the office and at home.
The Management Accountant will be responsible to assist the Commercial Finance Managers with business partnering and management and control of our operational sites and to deliver professional, timely and accurate financial reporting & forecasting. This is a broad role, which encompasses financial management, contractual support, and risk management.
- To be responsible to produce the monthly contract financial results including the variance analysis via profit and loss accounts reviews, balance sheet reconciliations and risk analysis
- To produce the month end management accounts reporting pack
- To produce and analyse the KPIs for areas such as invoicing, staffing, purchasing, allocations and stock control and alert managers to trends
- To prepare the monthly invoices for both core and non-core activity; monitor and chase debt to optimise cash flow
- To conduct commercial reviews with budget holders to review the KPIs; distribute minutes and follow up action points
- To lead the budgeting/forecasting process
- To assist in the production of financial information for the client; attend client meetings
- To lead the preparation of the pricing of variation quotations and drive initiatives for income maximisation and cost reductions
- Ideally CIMA or ACCA part-qualified
- Experience gained in a similar role
- Able to analyse complex data and have sound problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you would be interested in knowing more about this role and others please apply with a copy of your latest CV.