Financial Planning & Analysis
- Completion of month-end deliverables
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of variance analysis and commentary between actuals and budget/forecast for presentation to the Controllers and Directors
- Monthly review of provisions in terms of necessity and adequacy
- Monthly reconciliation and analysis of Balance Sheet accounts
- Ensure compliance with applicable group and statutory accounting standards
- Coordinate and prepare the annual budget, five year plan, and monthly forecasts
- Prepare, develop and analyse all key financial information to facilitate key decision making
- Identify and track key financial risks and opportunities
- Act as a Business Partner for all brand/function financial queries
- Deputise for Controller if required
- Represent Finance in wider Group projects and provide financial expertise to project teams
- Monthly overhead analysis, coordinating with the Controller and relevant cost centre managers.
- Challenge any overhead spends with significant variances to forecast or budget
- Work with the cost centre managers to ensure overhead budgets are being best utilised and reallocate if necessary
- Prepare and review of all audit deliverables for 5 external audits (quarterly, interim and year end) and internal audits on a timely basis
- Investigate and respond to any audit queries that may arise
- Ensure processes within the area of responsibility are continuously reviewed for efficiency and improvements made where necessary.
The successful Candidates are likely to be Professionally Qualified Accountants with excellent management accounting and analysis experience. They will be proactive business partners who are comfortable liaising with various stakeholders across the business.
Our Client is offering salaries of £50,000 - £59,000 + Car + Benefits including Hybrid Working.