Senior Management Accountant required for established, high growth and friendly distribution business providing a sensible work/life balance based close to Stevenage in Hertfordshire.
Whilst reporting into the Financial Controller and managing and developing a small team you will oversee and be hands on with the Management reporting and assisting with elements of financial accounting.
Key accountabilities include:
- Management and development of a small Team
- Oversight and production of Management reporting
- Oversight of elements of Financial Accounting including VAT
- Reconciliations and supporting the reconciliation processes.
- Development of KPI's
- Support, develop and maintain effective financial controls and procedures
- Supporting the Financial Controller and Financial Director with ad-hoc projects
- Developing the systems and documenting processes
- Cashflow Management
- P&L analysis
- Project work
This is a hands-on role within a team environment, so it is important that you are willing to support all areas of finance when required.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a complex transactional environment and will have some exposure to developing a small team
The Senior Management Accountant will be either a qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA with prior exposure to a high transactional business in the sales and distribution sector.
A new ERP system is in place and therefore prior experience to using and supporting the development of an ERP system would be an advantage.
Engineering, manufacturing or distribution experience would be beneficial but is not pre-requisite.