The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring client loyalty by working collaboratively with their customer to ensure a successful business partnerships. Through project management and collaboration, this position is responsible for the day-to-day activities in support of your assigned client with a focus on exemplary service and delivery of contracted business.
- Act as liaison with Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives and Physician Speakers to coordinate small lecture programs throughout the USA while maintaining a positive relationship with all stakeholders.
- Keep detailed files on all aspects of communication, correspondence and financial documents relating to each program (organized in date order and all necessary documents
- Coordinate logistics of speaker programs and all parties associated such that client policy and procedures are followed, positive relationships are built and maintained, and the meets the logistical goals of all involved.
- Coordinate all meeting logistics including registration, ground transportation, hotel accommodations meeting room set-up, audio/visual services, leisure activities, meal functions, hotel contracts, on-site staff, and budget reconciliation at conclusion of program.
- A good understanding and adherence to pharma/client compliance guidelines
Privately owned- flexibility, spot bonus- increase in salary no benchmarks for promotion
Great company to work for, family run agency- people have been there a long time
Opportunity to be in charge own career and do what you like to some extent
3 weeks' vacation
PTO 6 days sick days