Clinical-stage Biopharma/Gene Therapy company
Greater Boston, MA area
Medical Director - full-time, permanent opportunity
- Execute parts of the clinical development strategy
- Design innovative and feasible clinical trials and give direction to clinical team members
- Author clinical trial documents participate in study implementation, study oversight and medical monitoring
- Interact with investigators to share new scientific and clinical data
- Serve as primary point of contact for clinical study inquiries from site staff, CROs and site monitors regarding the study protocol, modifications to informed consent, and scientific or medically related questions
- Participate in development of the long-range strategic plans for the assigned program(s).
- Candidate should have a Medical Degree plus a minimum of 6 years' experience running clinical trials in Phase II and III
- Broad therapeutic background (gene therapy would be extremely beneficial but not required)
- Experience interacting with CROs
- In depth knowledge of drug development process and oversight of clinical trials
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contact with further details.