MI // Analyst // Financial Services // SSRS // PowerBI
An Insurance client requires a MI Analyst with Financial Services experience to join their Business Intelligence team on a permanent basis.
- Support projects and initiatives supporting the wider business
- Complete complex ad-hoc analysis requests
- Collect and understand requirements for new SSRS and PowerBI reporting and Deliver new analysis.
- Work with business and IT teams to ensure strategic approach taken
- Develop business knowledge and technical skills to be able to provide support the business.
- Produce clear and concise reports to analyse business activity
- Any other duties as is reasonably requested.
Skills and Experience
- Financial services experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SSRS and PowerBI; can clearly demonstrate knowledge on building reports to a high standard
- Effectively uses and manipulates data from databases and I.T. systems to produce qualitative data for the
- Requires strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases; can clearly demonstrate how to append
- write complex queries.
- Strong business and data analysis skills
- Effectively interacts and communicates with clients and colleagues to understand what kind of information
- they need to produce it
- Requires strong and relevant work experience gained in a similar role within the insurance industry
- The ability to work in a small team, coach peers and add value
- The ability to prioritise stakeholder needs
Back to Job Search
- Location London
- Job type Permanent
- Reference BBBH115400
- Salary £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Specialisation BI and Data Analytics
- Posted April 22, 2021