Operational Excellence Specialist (UK & EMEA) - £55-60,000 + 30% bonus
Our client is a multi-£bn leading international Consumer business. Their newly formed Transformation Office is looking for a number of Operational Excellence Specialists to play a key part in developing a Centre of Excellence. This is a brand new team building core operational excellence practice/frameworks for the UK & EMEA. You will play an integral part and help to ensure that their transformation goals are met.
Operations Excellence Specialists will manage, coordinate and deliver organisation-wide efforts to ensure that Operational Excellence Programs are developed, deployed and maintained in line with Operations Excellence agenda as set by the Director. This would result in streamlining procedures, processes, ways of working and work-models (with the philosophy of Constructively Discontent at the core); improving overall efficiency and service delivery aligned to their 2030 strategy.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional experience in operational excellence positions
- Qualified on quality methodologies / frameworks: Lean, Six Sigma, Belt progression
- International experience preferred (accountability for delivering in / to different countries)
- Two or more years of progressive leadership experience in leading cross-functional teams and enterprise-wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organisation and within complex contexts
- Proficiency in English, SAP Technologies (comfortable not essential), Microsoft Technologies, O365 and Cloud platforms
- Sound financial management and project finance discipline
For more information, please contact Punit Joshi on firstname.lastname@example.org