Org Development Partner
£55,000 per annum
Fixed-term contract initially until the end of March 2022
After placing the Interim Head of L&OD earlier this year with one of my main government clients, I am delighted to now be looking to find her some "right-hand" support to work on a large organisational change project. You will get to work for one of my favourite contacts who not only is an excellent L&OD professional but also a great character!
Duties/Skills required include:
- Design of Org Development products
- Design of Development Programmes, specifically around leadership, coaching, communication, team development
- Research and interaction with external providers
- Digital and online delivery knowledge and capability
- Virtual learning delivery design, development and delivery
- Delivery of L&OD Strategy/Plan in general - generating roadmaps from Strategy
- Support with Project Management of delivery
- Skills gap diagnostic and analysis support
- Knowledge of and experience in aligning OD with org strategy and performance/talent management
- Support with the design and delivery of culture and behaviour change initiatives
Public sector experience would be desirable but not essential. This role will start remotely but the successful candidate will be expected to be in the office two days per week (max) from September/October onwards.
Interviews to take place as early as w/c 26th July.
For further info, please get in touch with Richard.email@example.com or apply below.