My Surrey based client is looking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their fantastic team.
The purpose of the role is to ensure accurate and timely processing of monthly and weekly payroll, manipulate and collate large data sets from various sources and upload onto the payroll system. You must be comfortable working with large data sets and have advanced excel skills. A minimum of 2 years payroll specific experience is required.
- Comply with payroll timetables and policies
- Prepare weekly and monthly payroll
- Working on a large volume and busy payroll
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Assist in data manipulation and data upload to the payroll system received from various areas of the business
- Processing holiday pay and maternity pay for employees
Experience and requirements :
- 2-5 years of processing knowledge of UK payroll
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with large volume data sets
- Experience of working with a manual and excel based process
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Strong numerical competency
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills