Investigo are recruiting a PE Fund Accountants for a financial services client based in Milton Keynes.
In the position of PE Fund Accountants Milton Keynes you will support the Head of Fund accounting with the following responsibilities:
- To review client deliverables including Quarterly/Annual Financial statements, Drawdowns and Distributions of designated private equity clients.
- To ensure accurate and timely reporting in accordance with client expectations of fund reports including but not limited to capital accounts, investor reports and financial accounts.
- responsible for the annual audit process management, holding technical discussions with auditors
- To develop a standardised set of fund accounting procedures to be applied to all clients.
- First point of contact for assigned clients and to plan and manage the delivery of services to.
- To assist with the development of the Fund Accounting service offering and assist with taking on new clients
- Actively remain abreast of the technical development within the funds administration industry
- To develop the use of the Investran and other relevant IT systems
- Assist with ad-hoc projects from time to time.
The successful candidate will need to be a qualified accountant either ACCA/ACA
Has board experience of the Private Equity fund accounting industry
Ability to prioritise work load and adhere to tight month end deadlines
Strong communication skills as you will liaise with all levels of stake holders
£54,000 to £57,000k plus benefits and to work from home 3 days per week once pandemic has lifted