SALARY UP TO £34,805 PER ANNUM
- ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED HR ADVISOR OR BUSINESS PARTNER?
- HAVE YOU GOT EXPERIENCE OF A VARIETY OF HR GENERALIST ACTIVITIES?
- WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AS SOMEONE THAT BOAST EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE?
- DO YOU HOLD A CIPD QUALIFICATION (OR EQUIVALENT)?
If so, this may be the perfect role for you.
After recently placing the Senior People Business Partner with this East Anglian University, I am delighted to be working exclusively with them once again to source this business-critical hire. Whilst this role is initially remote, the role will move back onto the beautifully situated campus 2-3 days per week, once things begin to normalise.
Reporting into the Senior People Business Partner, your role will be to provide an effective and efficient high standard advisory People service, that encompasses the full range of activities including pay and pensions, management information, resourcing, relations, and People systems. Working in close partnership with key business stakeholders providing a proactive, solution focused People service that supports organisational and departmental needs, aligned to the University's strategic objectives.
This role is available on an immediate start.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following:
- CIPD or equivalent qualification
- Good understanding of current employment law legislation and practical implications
- A sound understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion
- Recent and relevant experience of a range of HR generalist work
- Experience of developing and implementing people policies and practices
- Demonstable experience of balancing day-to-day activities and project work
- Experience of pay & grading systems
- Experience in the use of integrated people & payroll systems
- Experience of staff recruitment and selection, including selection interviewing
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- The ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Flexibility; the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Excellent IT and administrative skills in order to develop and maintain electronic databases
- A good level of numeracy skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills with proven ability to deliver and meet deadlines in challenging/changing working environments
- Demonstrable track record of developing and improving processes and systems
- Experience of using HERA grading system
- Experience in the use of ResourceLink (Zellis)
- Experience of supporting managers in the development and effective delivery of change initiatives
- Experience in preparation and presentation of people related reports
This role is available immediately. Please either apply below or to discuss further, please contact email@example.com