Service Introduction PMO
Hybrid working of Remote and North London
- Identify and plan appropriate resources to feed into the PM's project plan.
- Ensure budgets and operating costs form part of the plan.
- Ensure new processes/procedures/tools are developed and/or procured, and that training plans are executed.
Ensure that any new 3rd party contracts contain an agreed support schedule which aligns with the proposed support model and is backed up with SLAs managed through regular service reviews.
- Ensure training requirements and any other non-functional requirements are defined and delivered against the agreed Service Acceptance Criteria.
- Ensure an effective set of performance metrics and service levels are delivered for new services.
- Deliver on a number of projects, the breadth and complexity of which will vary depending on experience.
- Manage governance, RAID and reporting for the service introduction process.
- Allocation of resource to projects
- Embracing and managing both business and IT change as necessary to help shape future direction
- Forming strong stakeholder relationships, with a proven ability of influencing and persuading internally and externally
- Effective senior stakeholder management, balancing and finding compromises between opposing views and opinions
- Business partnering, working as a valued partner with senior stakeholders across a diverse operation, delivering a value-added service to business customers.
- Demonstrates and applies a good understanding of third-party supplier management principles.
- Clear decision-making ability with the ability to judge situations and assess when to escalate issues
- Structured and organised approach, proven ability to deliver to time cost and quality.
- Experience of transition planning in a complex global organisation.
- Experience of working with Managed Service Providers and with Outsourced IT models.
- Experience of supporting service transition activities to agreed standards.
- Experience of delivering change and compliance to agree standard processes.