PMO Analyst - Insurance
PMO required by global insurance company located in London. Positioned within the Change function the PMO analyst will support the Change PMO Lead to ensure all project and programmes are governed and project managed accordingly. The position will work closely with enterprise PMO, Business Analyst, Project managers and multiple stakeholders across the business. The company offers career progression and this position has actually been created by someone being promoted internally.
PMO Analyst, Insurance
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of working in a governing PMO, within the financial services industry.
- Experience of managing projects, or exposure to the end-to-end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle.
- PPM tool experience.
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework.
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Experience in working with Microsoft office tools particularly Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
PMO / Financial Services Industry experience if essential for this position. London based but will offer a mixture of office / homeworking.