The Pricing Analyst is responsible for producing pricing for bids and tenders, and supporting the Bid Team and Business Development team in all pricing and finance matters.
- Work closely with management accounts team to ensure annual client pricing reviews/increases are completed and report any delays or concerns to senior management. Maintain database of up-to-date contract pricing.
- Develop the MA team's knowledge of pricing so they are capable of producing pricing for simpler bids and can assist with larger/complex tasks.
- Work closely with the management accounts team to ensure correct revenue accounting for all contracts. Review financial performance of first 3 months of contract for new business wins, compared to pricing. Report notable
- Work with the FD, CEO and Head of Business Development to develop the business's pricing policies and a standardised pricing process and approach
- To work in close conjunction with the Bid and Sales teams to tight timescales to ensure Bids are correctly priced to achieve suitable margin whilst being competitive
- Populate pricing model, client pricing document for each bid and present proposed pricing to CEO/FD for sign-off.
- Constructively challenge the proposed Operational delivery model suggested for each contract tender/retender.
- Review client feedback on pricing of successful and unsuccessful bids and share insight with bid team.
- Support the Management Accounts team during month end and other periods of increased workload.
The Successful Candidate:-
- Professionally qualified, PQ or QBE
- Experience of pricing contracts for Bids/Tenders
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Commercial Awareness