Agile Programme Manager / Release Train Engineer - Financial Services - Location can be flexible
Our top tier financial services client is currently recruiting for an Agile Programme Manager / Release Train Engineer who will enable and drive the delivery of real business value through the Value Stream. This will include facilitation, direction and support of the Value Stream teams in both Business and Technology change, stakeholder engagement and the drive for continuous improvement.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and optimise the flow of value through the Value Stream
- Working with Product Managers to agree delivery objectives and publish them for visibility and transparency
- Establish and communicate planning events, outcomes and delivery iterations
- Facilitate and ensure planning readiness by working closely with the Product Manager and other key stakeholders to understand objectives, roadmaps and backlogs
- Enable and facilitate the tracking of the execution of features and capabilities against objectives and goals
Essential for this role:
- Proven Programme Management, leadership and line management experience
- Advanced Agile experience, SAFe preferable however they will be flexible
- Financial Services experience highly desirable
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Hands on application of agile practices - incremental delivery, scrum teams, shared planning, build measure learn, MVPs, experimentation etc.
- Programme / Portfolio level experience
- Release Train Engineer