Exciting opportunity available for an experienced Intercompany Accounting Manager / Group Financial Controller to join an International Publisher on a 6-month project. Ideally you will have experience reviewing intercompany accounting processes for a multi entity / international business as well as having previous exposure to transfer pricing. This roles requires someone that is immediately available and is confident in their ability to drive change.
- Reviewing the current intercompany accounting processes
- Creating and implementing efficient processes for all intercompany transactions
- Understanding of Forex (FX) issues and loan agreements
- Implement internal and external controls to support audit
- Understanding of transfer pricing
- Other ad-hoc projects / responsibilities.
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent Qualified, 8+ years PQE
- Previous experience with Workday is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail, able to exceed deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
If this role is of interest please APPLY NOW or email email@example.com