Project Manager - Covid19 testing roll-out
6- 9 Months
Investigo are pleased to be supporting an organisation who will soon be rolling out Covid-19 testing for all of their staff. With wellbeing being at the forefront of our clients mind, we're excited to be partnering with them to identify a Project Manager to spearhead this programme.
To be considered you must have extensive experience delivering projects within large organisation, applying relevant methodology to deliver programmes on time and successfully. You will posses strong analytical and commercial acumen with good problem solving skills.
Although Covid-19 programme experience is not essential, medical / testing experience would be largely beneficial.
- Project Management / review of the Covid-19 company-wide testing
- Negotiating commercial terms with the selected clinical partner
- Setting and driving the testing rollout strategy
- Escalation point of all issues regarding testing and training
- Working in conjunction with various workstreams to deliver against a plan
- Consistently updating relevant stakeholders and department heads with the overall progress of the programme
- Applying Project Management methodology to deliver a efficient and seamless project
For more information, please contact Harrison on:
- 07711 373 342