Investigo have an immediate 3-month contract opportunity for a Project Manager to continue the implementation of a new retail technology solution for a leading fashion retailer. You will have extensive experience as a Project Manager integrating new retail technology across Warehousing and Supply Chain to be considered.
About the role:
- Provide clarity regarding the relationship between application / system change and business process change and how that supports corporate strategies/objectives.
- Able to challenge effectively on technical elements and translate information and concepts easily to non-technical individuals / teams.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills using logical/progressive methods to identify root causes and identify steps to resolve and correct and monitor effectiveness
- Ability to work effectively with large amounts of information working at a detailed level as well as being able to quickly and easily provide incisive, high-level summaries.
- Must have experience in one or more of the following core retail environments: Buying, Merchandising, Production, Sourcing, International, Supply Chain and Logistics.
You must have previous experience working with a clothing retailer to be considered for this contract, please apply online to express your interest.