Project Support Administrator / Project Support Office: to support our capability in ensuring optimal project delivery and all other facets of post-sales activity. Our public sector team deliver managed services for digital transformation and change projects across government, including health, education, counter terror, policing, central government. Out contracts vary from £1m to £6.5m. We deploy teams of specialists against statements of work. Our Private Sector team engages with organisations across a number of industries such as Financial Services, FMCG, Retail, Pharmaceutical etc.
You will provide project administration and coordination support, engaging with internal teams across sales, finance, compliance, legal and commercial. You will also engage with our client stakeholders and our consultant workforce.
Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential to be successful in this role. Very strong MS Excel and other MS Office Apps skills are also a must. Previous experience of Kanban boards (e.g. Trello) is desirable, but not essential.
Flexible working remote/home and office based. Fully remote in the short to mid-term.
The role offers skills development and career progression as the scale and complexity of our services grow.
- Supporting the development of project scoping and milestone plans.
- Assist as needed in the approval of T&M and fixed price based SOW documents (work orders, work packages, call-off contracts, etc.)
- Assist with the creation of documents for tracking and reporting project milestones. This includes online Project Management tools that we use.
- Maintenance of such documents/tools.
- Supporting compliance, onboarding and contract administration.
- Consultant onboarding and internal compliance:
- BPSS to niche clearance level.
- Processing all documentation required for BPSS, PAYE, umbrella and limited company contractors.
- Maintaining contract database.
- Input, monitor and check data produced and required for on-going programmes and projects.
- Assist in the collection of information required for status report documents from our consultants and clients.
- Provide reporting on key data/ MI to internal stakeholders.
- Manage the approval process across our T&M, milestone & fixed process models and liaise with our internal Support teams accordingly.
- Provide financial burndown reporting across your portfolio of engagements.
- Supply and track the relevant information required for financial management and PO maintenance.
- Track, monitor and support the SOW renewal/ extension process.
- Support with our Knowledge Transfer processes as required.
- Assist with offboarding requirements.
- Acting as a point of contact for teams, dealing and responding effectively with complex queries from stakeholders and passing on relevant information to appropriate team members sensitively and autonomously.
- Act as a conduit between front and back office regarding project operational issues.
- Develop and maintain effective electronic and paper filing systems, to ensure that information is kept securely and is accessible to other team members.
- Arranging meetings, preparing agendas, taking appropriate follow-up action as required.
- Providing administration support to the overall team.
- Gathering information and assisting with the running of events.
- Degree or extensive applicable work experience.
- Strong written, numeracy and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a professional environment.
- Experience of dealing with fast moving and changing requirements to your diary.
- Management of a range of internal stakeholders with overlapping requirements, being able to prioritise and process.
- Ability to manage having frequent emails, calls and meetings with sub-contractors.
Strong MS Office skills with a particular proficiency in Excel, Word & PowerPoint.