Major Investment Bank requires a Python/C# Developer to join the Front Income Exotics desk.
The developer will be working directly with the trading desks. The team is autonomous in terms of technology choices to best answer business needs.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Object oriented development, Python and C# .net Core
- Strategic and tactical tool development (Front to back) for the exotic fixed income (Credit/Rates/Fx) trading desks. Python and C# back-end (.NET, ASP .NET Core), web-based front-end (HTML, Angular, React), SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (ElasticSearch).
- Address any needs at software design and development level that involves rapid intervention with strong IT capabilities.
- The developer will help building tools for back-testing of strategies, pricing automations and data analysis
- Good quantitative background, the candidates will work directly with traders, quants and financial engineers and need to be able to pick-up concepts rapidly.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income derivatives is required.
- Docker knowledge would be a plus
- Front to back development of strategic and tactical application using Python and C# .net Core.
- Architect complex software using Micro-Service Architecture.
- Agile development process. (Tests, Continuous delivery, Build Factory, deployment tool)
- Follow technological and open source projects developments and import those which make sense for the desk.