£30,000 - £32,000 per annum + 6% bonus
- Do you have experience of working in an internal recruitment capacity with a focus on process and administration?
- Are you someone who has a really good eye for detail?
- Can you operate in a fast paced environment and deal with high levels of ambiguity?
- Do you have previous experience of recruitment/hr compliance?
- Have you previously used a CRM/ATS?
- Do you boast strong customer service skills?
If so, then I want to talk to you!
After helping to recruit several members of their HR team last year, I am delighted to be partnering this London-based University once again to source this brand new hire, this time in the subsidiary arm of the business.
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join a growing business.
The current function is going through significant change and is being spun-out as an external recruitment agency. The newly formed organisation will offer temporary and permanent employment to both the University and now externally into new businesses.
Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, this is a new position created to assist in the growth of the business internally.
The post holder will be confident in managing and generating new opportunities for students and alumni internally. The postholder will be part of a network of colleagues building relationships with clients.
With the support of the Recruitment Manager, the post holder will maintain and look for new ways to enhance an inclusive recruitment experience for clients and candidates maintaining an outstanding level of customer service at all times.
This role requires someone that has experience of internal recruitment experience - Sector experience is desirable but not essential.
This role will be remote initially with an expectation that the successful candidate is based on site 2-4 days in the future, with the remainder of the week being home based.
Duties include but are not limited to:
To ensure that the full recruitment process is managed for the client and candidate, including to:
- Generate new roles from new & existing internal clients and able to convert inbound leads into vacancies.
- Work with current and prospective internal clients to support them with their recruitment needs, ensuring all new clients are appropriately set up on the recruitment system and relevant information is collected for due diligence checks (if required).
- Work with internal clients to help them design job descriptions, advertise vacancies on the jobs board and shortlist suitable candidates. The post holder may need to source candidates directly from the recruitment database.
- Arrange interviews and conduct interviews on the clients behalf, ensuring time and location is communicated to the candidate including any other relevant information. Conducting the interview in a professional manner, using inclusive recruitment techniques.
- Reject or place temporary workers with the client, ensuring all Right to Work is processed and onboarding is completed promptly by the worker.
- Regularly liaise with clients and temps keeping abreast of any changing circumstances and actioning or escalating feedback.
- Keep the recruitment system up to date with client and candidate information, adhering to GDPR and the business data retention policy maintaining accurate records at all times.
- Adhere to the relevant employment legislation and corresponding process, specifically in relation to Right to Work checks including Visa monitoring, Agency Worker Regulations and our statutory obligations.
- Actively engage in activities that enhance their knowledge around recruitment best practice, able to communicate new developments within recruitment, particularly with regards to the labour and jobs market.
- Interpret and articulate the recruitment process and offer to respective clients and candidates, managing expectations.
- Utilise opportunities to network with current and prospective clients, arranging meetings and attending events to maintain existing relationships and establish a good rapport with new clients.
- Show initiative with marketing opportunities to promote the business to prospective clients and candidates, utilising the relevant colleague support available and methods, such as social media.
- Work and support the Recruitment Manager in the development and implementation of inclusive recruitment practices. Assist in the identification of opportunities to improve the recruitment experience for clients and candidates.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience of the 360 recruitment lifecycle
- Experience of using a CRM database
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment
- Track record of working autonomously and exceeding targets
- Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge of in-house recruitment operations
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry regulatory environment and employment and equality legislation
- Knowledge of the creative industries and creative education at all levels (desirable)
- Knowledge of equality and diversity aspects of recruitment operations (desirable)
My client is keen to get the successful candidate onboarded ASAP with interviews due to take place in the next few weeks. Therefore, the deadline for applications is Wednesday 17th March. Please either apply below or email your updated CV to email@example.com