Confidential, stealth-mode, start-up - CRISPR
Research Associate - Platform Biology
Full-time, permanent hire
San Francisco Bay area
The Research Associate will contribute to the design and implementation of assays and experiments for assessing cellular programming.
- BS or MS in a relevant field
- Molecular cloning: ligation and Gibson assembly approaches
- Cell culture: stem cells, primary cells, and immortalized cells
- Cell manipulation: chemical transfection, viral transduction, and CRISPR
- RNA and Protein Assays: DNA/RNA extraction, PCR, RT-qPCR, Western blot, ELISA
Interviews are being held virtually but if candidates are local to the greater San Fran area, on-sites can be arranged if requested.
More information may be disclosed upon signing an NDA. If interested, apply online now to be contacted with more details.