A UK based end user are looking to hire an SAP Order to Cash O2C Process Owner on a 6 month initial contract starting immediately. This position will be working on an S/4HANA programme and this role will be a key constituent for the ongoing maintenance and development of the solution.
This is a day rate contract position, outside of IR35.
The Order-to-Cash process owner you will be shaping the operational success of the billing activities, which includes client profiling, invoicing, A/R management, collection and account reconciliation.
- Effectively manage all OTC operations using a metrics based approach.
- Define, shape, refine and manage end to end order to cash processes championing the adoption of the blueprinted SAP S/4HANA processes.
- Identify gaps and implement system and/or process changes to improve operational excellence.
- Partner with global process owner and local process owner to define fit for purpose solution based on best practice and stand system offering.
- To take ownership of the L1- L4 processes and ensure they maintained and adopted.
- Identify opportunities for process re-engineering and automation.
- Resolve order to billing process related issues in partnership with Technologies, operational and Finance functions including offshore outsourcing partner.
- Continually seek opportunities to optimise and reduce operating costs.
- Support the refinement and development of new policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Experience of working on transformation projects and the like i.e. transitions, implementation, and process improvements.
- Order to Cash Processes expert.
- Knowledge of SAP billing systems.
- SOP and Process map building experience required.
If you are available and suitable, please apply immediately.