SAP SuccessFactors Transition Lead - Europe - Greenfield Programme - 12 Month FTC.
I am working with a UK based end user who are looking for a Regional SuccessFactors Transition Lead to work closely with all stakeholders to lead the transfer of the current in-market HR systems, process and tools for the move to SAP SuccessFactors as per the phasing agreed, and timelines in the HRIS Roadmap. The Regional Leads will be key to ensuring that all essential requirements for their countries/region are captured, analysed and appropriately incorporated into the final global solution. They will be the face of the programme to their workforce; communicating and, in some cases, managing change locally throughout the organisation for each in scope country/region.
This role will be working remotely but may involve some business travel which will be paid for by the client.
- Will help define the Operating Model for Europe HR to take into account the new ways of working during and after implementation of SAP SuccessFactors
- Provides the critical interlock between with Global, Regional and Market HR stakeholders, (including HRD Europe, HR Leaders in-market, Process SMEs), AND SAP SuccessFactors, the SI and client Change network
- Proactively contributes to the Programme team on regional and market stakeholder engagement, business change impacts and TNA
- Provides regional and market insight into process pain points, improvement opportunities and optimal deployment approaches
- Will lead each markets deployment from market to SAP SuccessFactors and ensure all relevant stakeholders are engaged and informed
- Collaborates with Programme team, local HR, IT teams, Change Leads in risk mitigation and issue resolution
- Takes a hands on approach to problem resolution to ensure smooth delivery at all stages
- Takes action to provide assurance of project/workstream plans, approach and documentation from an HR perspective
- Work closely with the Change Leads to review and deliver key messaging to in-market teams as appropriate
- Work closely with the Global PMO and Regional Program Delivery lead on the execution of the program
If you are available and interested in hearing more, please apply immediately.
British or EU passport holders only.