My client is currently looking for a SCCM/Intune DevOps Specialist
The SCCM/Intune DevOps Specialist will be responsible for providing design, deploying, configuring and support of desktop and server technologies, software packaging and patch management in a distributed environment, ensuring devices stay in compliance and deliver to end user needs.
The selected candidate will also provide administration support for Intune and lead the SCCM team.
Education, Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High level of understanding and proven management of SCCM hierarchy
- Experience with MDM Platform Intune
- Advance knowledge and technical ability of WSUS within SCCM. Patching concepts, best practices. A proven ability to design and maintain a patching infrastructure.
- Proven experience of configuration management implementation for servers and client endpoints.
- Ability to create and deploy complex packages.
- Ability to read and write PowerShell scripts.
- Thorough understanding of Active Directory; including replication, GPO, and DNS.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating system patching, enterprise class desktop hardware and software such as Windows 10, Mobile Device OS, and antivirus. Remote management and troubleshooting, Asset management and inventory.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking for LAN and WAN.
- Advanced knowledge of registry, permissions, and drivers and software required.
- Strong analytical, trouble-shooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work effectively under deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with clients, vendors, engineers, and managers at various levels. Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical employees.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple requests with frequently conflicting priorities.
- Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources; has experience working with others on a global basis; applies knowledge to coach and mentor others.
- Thorough understanding of multi-tiered SLA management, Incident Management, Change Management, and Problem Management.
- Experience in defining and creating process documentation.
- Ability to act a mentor and train 1st and 2nd level associates.
- Administering Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration Exam 70-703
- Microsoft SCCM Intune Certification Exam 70-696
- Develop and maintain, in line with industry best practice, my client's endpoint and server management standards.
- Managing, maintaining, and evidencing the configuration of Endpoint and Server in their standards.
- Ensuring Servers and Endpoints are patched in line with their standards.
- Configure, Deploy and Optimise Microsoft Endpoint Manager for laptops and servers.
- Manage Endpoints and Servers using SCCM.
- Managing of Windows Defender ATP using Endpoint Manager
- Working with IT Security to reduce vulnerabilities in the estate.
- Producing monthly security patching compliance reports for IT Security
- Use Powershell scripting to automate deployments.
- Operating system deployments of client systems, technical understanding of task sequences and troubleshooting.
- Managing Driver packages: detection, deployment, and additions.
- AD Management and integration to SCCM.
- Group Policy Management in conjunction with SCCM implementation tasks.
- Managing SCCM infrastructure ensuring it is kelp up to date and available.
- Provide advance high- and low-level documentation. Ensure documentation maintained and easily accessible.
- Ensure standardisation across the technology stack, ensure that team members maintain standardisation and engage in established best practice approaches.
- Boundary group implementation with multi-site distribution point.
- Management of Incidents and Work Requests in Service-Now, ensuring SLA's and KPI's are achieved.
- Microsoft Autopilot experience.
- Understanding of SNOW licence manager and SNOW Automation platform.
- Understanding of Chocolatey package manager.
- Power BI reporting and dashboard creation.
- Azure implementation of SCCM infrastructure.
- Experience with Intune and co-management.
- Strong experience of Asset Management within SCCM, or with SNOW