My client based in London is seeking an experienced Security Technical Architect to join them on a 12 month contract. The role is inside IR35.
As the security architect you will be responsible for the development of roadmaps, producing architectural guidance that aligns with EA principles and blueprints.
- Establishing and implementing standards and guidelines that govern the design of technology solutions including architecting solutions which require the integration of multiple platforms, operating systems and applications across the enterprise.
- Designing and reviewing standard software and hardware builds, system options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact of designs on the enterprise, technology and business architecture, processes, and strategic goals of relevant divisions.
- Providing technical guidance and quality assurance to enable traceability of requirements to original project scope and solution design.
- Completing Architecture deliverables to required quality, Domain Roadmaps, design, and integration principles.
- Assisting with the development of and manages the relevant architecture governance process within the division.
- Contributing to the community of practice capability and architecture frameworks, supporting practice employees in their use
Skills and experience
- Significant experience as a solution architect, either in professional services, financial services, or the public sector / regulated environment, using architecture methodologies and tools (TOGAF, EA Sparx, RSA etc) to deliver sound high level technical designs, architecture deliverables and providing advice and guidance in relation to maintenance of an architecture road map.
- Significant experience in complex and significant n-tier implementations, delivering architecture artefacts to software project management, SDLC, SCRUM, Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of common security platforms and capabilities including IDAM, PAM, Vulnerability management, security monitoring and secure builds (i.e. Data, Application, and Infrastructure)
- Ability to work with imperfect information in the environment of uncertainty whilst still maintaining high standard, evidenced designs and documentation.
- Experienced influencer and negotiator with credibility and gravitas, balancing the needs of the business whilst ensuring alignment to enterprise and technical architecture.