My client is a leading specialist health communications and medical education agency. They combine deep knowledge and experience in high science, clinical practice, and public health with the best in creative consumer marketing and branding - progressive, innovative, and bold. Beyond the regulation and complexity healthcare is an industry with people at its heart, which is why everything they do starts with their ethos, Being Human. It means understanding the clients and audiences as individuals to build powerful campaigns that earn attention in authentic, personalized, and creative ways. Creativity runs through all of my client's communications programs, their services include corporate reputation, consumer health, issues management, employee engagement, creative medical learning, meeting facilitation, publication planning, social media, content creation, creative services and media and influencer relations.
The team is excited to announce a new Senior Account Executive position within the healthcare/pharma communications division.
What will you be doing?
- Account Management
- Represents client viewpoint in day-to-day project execution while partnering with Project Management to complete project plan grounded in scope of work, timeline, deliverables, and client/agency process
- Proactively manages Account and client deliverables in project work plan in partnership with Project Management
- Conducts regular client status meetings to communicate project development and maintain alignment with client objectives
- Manages client submissions and ensures agency work remains in compliance with client guidelines
- Client Partnership
- Initially provides information for project briefs and works in partnership with project manager to prepare and conduct internal kick off meetings
- Initiates project timeline development with Project Management by providing complete deliverables list and client milestones; approves timeline against client-stated requirements
- Conducts project status calls, schedules external meetings, and communicates project status and updates by email
- Educates client on aspects and timing of project development, including internal agency process/requirements
- Liaises with client stakeholders and extended team members to drive project execution (eg, MLR team, meeting planners, medical/marketing reviewers, partner agencies, KOLs)
- Communicates project updates to team in a timely manner, including client shifts in project scope, direction, or timing that may impact agency resource requirements
- Financial Management
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date project financials in all agency systems
- Supports Account lead in maintaining up-to-date project financials and tracking project actuals against client scope of work
- Partners with Project Management to review project fees, expenses, and reconciliations
- Participates in any necessary financial meetings to ensure accurate internal data and to support client financial status communications
Who are you?
- Experience: 1-3 years of medical communications experience is a MUST
- Understanding pharma:a well - rounded understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Writing ability:Understanding of how pharma companies run, and experience on developing content for different internal audiences
- Communications skills:Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Organizational / project management skills:Good organizational skills and ability to coordinate workload effectively working to deadlines as an individual, and supporting the team deliver projects in a timely manner to clients
- Ways of working:Team player working to support team to deliver excellent work
- Attitude:Enthusiastic to learn new skills as part of a high performing team
What you'll get:
- An agency that 100% backs their employees and supports them in various ways to ensure a comfortable working environment for all
- Competitive base salary with a personal and business wide discretionary bonus
- Full benefits including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, unlimited PTO and more!
Contact Sean Sweeney at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!