My client is an award-winning agency within an award-winning network. They are a multinational firm with reach across the globe. They truly love their people, and they are incredibly proud of the exceptional work that we deliver for their clients. Their reputation for delivering high-quality and creative communication solutions is founded on the scientific expertise, strategic understanding, and motivation of their staff.
The recent success of the business has led to continued expansion both in the range of services they offer and their global presence. They are now looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Account Manager.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will oversee all aspects of project management and client service on your assigned account. You will build strong client relationships, oversee proactive and effective management of available resources and timelines, and ensure successful teamwork to meet both client objectives. You will collaborate with senior Client Solutions and Scientific leaders on account planning and strategy, and continued business growth.
- Develop strong working relationships with client team members, serving as their day-to-day contact
- Communicate project-specific client briefs to the internal team
- Troubleshoot project delivery challenges and collaborate with colleagues as necessary to address these
- Lead client and internal status updates, and execute/oversee client meetings
- Undertake financial management, including budget development/tracking, forecasting, and proposal development for assigned account
- Collaborate with Client Solutions and Scientific leaders to define and evolve account strategy and facilitate ongoing growth
- In the more senior role, provide mentorship and/or training to junior Client Solutions team members, as necessary
Skills and experience required:
- At least 4 years of experience in an account management role is preferred in a medical communication, or similar, pharmaceutical agency environment
- Medical communications or medical affairs agency experience.
- Client facing experience with proven background in leading client calls.
- Excellent project planning and project management skills with experience managing timelines and routing projects.
- Sound financial acumen and experience in financial management of the account
- Ability to lead/motivate a team to deliver effectively and mentor less experienced team members
Preferred skills and experience (a plus to your application):
- Medical affairs experience
- HEOR or managed markets experience
- Experience handling advisory boards and congresses
- PRT or LMR experience