My client is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk with significant experience dealing with high value payments to join their team for a 3-6 month period to assist with an ongoing project. They are based in Central London however the vast majority of the role will be remote.
Description of responsibilities:
- Data review, entry and resolution:
- Review Shareholder forms for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain shareholder records and requests.
- Managing queries related to incorrect/inconsistent data records
- Management of bank payments:
- Bank account verification
- Managing online bank payments
- Report writing/ad hoc reporting:
- Creation of report for senior management.
- Answering ad hoc queries
- Query management:
- Responding to Shareholder enquiries in a timely manner
- Able to work efficiently with an extremely high level of accuracy - data entry experience a plus
- Strong numerical skills
- Multiple years experience in managing bank payments within a Treasury or AP function
- Previous experience with complex high value payments
- Good understanding of Excel with ability to create custom Excel reports
- Good understanding of segregation of duty and payment security
- Able to communicate effectively with customers
If you are interested in being considered for this position please apply directly or contact James Owen at Investigo.