Our client is a London based luxury Retailer that currently are seeking to appoint a Senior & Junior Business Change Manager to lead several IT & business change projects the transformation team are currently supporting the business with. The Change Managers will support the leadership in fully implementing change principles, change impact assessments and workshops.
As the Senior or Junior Change Manager you will deliver on the following:
- Ownership of the overall change activity plan in all core change areas across all projects ensuring that they are on track and delivering to plan - working alongside internal and external resources and partners where required.
- Ownership of the stakeholder engagement piece to ensure that stakeholders are engaged, their needs addressed and that they are performing their role in sponsoring and supporting the change agenda.
- To coach, develop and train the team to deliver the change programme including tools, techniques and behaviours.
- To promote change, engaging key stakeholders across the business at all levels whether strategic, tactical or operational.
To be successful in the role you will have the following experience:
- Experience of business change/transformational change programmes.
- An understanding of different operating models across retail (preferred, not essential).
- A good knowledge of communications and how to build relationships and engagement with teams. An ability to communicate with all levels in the organisation.
- Experience supporting change through training, communications and change assessments.
- Excellent stakeholder/ communication skills