SALARY UP TO £41,826 PER ANNUM
- ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED HR BUSINESS PARTNER THAT BOASTS A TRACK RECORD OF BUILDING LASTING RELATIONSHIPS AT ALL LEVELS?
- HAVE YOU GOT EXPERIENCE OF DRIVING THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS PARTNER MODEL?
- HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY MANAGED A SMALL TEAM (2-3 HEADS)?
- ARE YOU A PROBLEM SOLVING, COMMERCIALLY MINDED HR PROFESSIONAL THAT IS CAPABLE OF ROLLING UP THEIR SLEEVES AND GETTING STUCK INTO DAY TO DAY TASKS?
If so, this may be the perfect role for you.
I am delighted to be working exclusively with an East Anglian University to source this business-critical hire. Whilst this role is initially remote, the role will move back onto the beautifully situated campus 1-2 days per week, once things begin to normalise.
Reporting into the Head of HR Operations, your role will be to provide leadership in the advisory function delivering an effective and efficient high standard advisory People service, that encompasses the full range of activities including pay and pensions, management information, resourcing, relations, and People systems. Working in close partnership with key business stakeholders and across the people team providing a proactive, solution focused service that supports and develops organisational and departmental needs, aligned to the University's strategic objectives.
This role is available on an immediate start with the current incumbent due to leave in the next 6-8 weeks.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following:
- CIPD or equivalent practical experience
- Experience of managing other people business partners/advisory teams
- Excellent, in-depth understanding of current employment legislation and practical implications
- Demonstrable track record of developing and improving processes, service levels and systems
- A sound understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion
- Recent and relevant experience of a range of complex HR advisory work
- Experience of developing and implementing people policies and practices
- Experience of pay and grading systems
- Experience in the use of integrated people & Payroll systems
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, to deal tactfully and sensitively with people at all levels
- The ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a wide range of people
- Ability to understand the needs of an organisation and work in partnership with a commercial orientation alongside managers
- Flexibility; the ability to work as part of a team; and the ability to establish personal priorities and objectives
- Excellent IT and administrative skills in order to develop and maintain electronic databases
- A good level of numeracy
- Strong planning and organisation skills with proven ability to deliver and meet deadlines in challenging/changing working circumstances/environments
The deadline for this role is Monday 29th February 2021, with interviews to take place w/c 8th March 2021. Please either apply or for further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org