I am recruiting for a Senior Credit Controller role within a dynamic team, in a Global Commercial Real Estate company. If you have excellent communication and organisational skills and a passion for Credit Control this is the right role for you!
- Hybrid working - 3 days at home, 2 in the office
- Location - Central London
- Salary - £37,000 + bonus
- You will manage a high volume and value ledger.
- Be responsible for organising when debts fall under your ownership to chase and when to pass to the Bad Debt Controller.
- The work is driven by networking with the business and clients and building strong relationships with your contacts to ensure the payment of debts and resolution of all queries.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts using pro-active collection techniques.
- Effectively manage workload across portfolio of clients.
- Promote and develop relationships with key contacts throughout the business and with our clients.
- Manage queries to resolution through investigation, reconciliation and escalation.
- Hold regular meetings/con calls with property managers/surveyors to review client debt.
- Recommend bad debt write offs where applicable.
- Respond to relevant client enquiries.
- Accurate records of all chasing activity.
- 5 years + experience within a Senior Credit Control position.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority (essential).
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Pivot tables and vlookups.
- Experience using other Microsoft Office applications (incl. Word, PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
- Experience with PeopleSoft (desirable).
- Experience of working in a high volume, target driven environment.
This is an exciting opportunity within a fun, collaborative and supportive team! If this sounds like the right role for you, apply now!