Investigo are currently partnering exclusively with a Private Equity group, who operate a buy and build strategy across the globe, with an element of the business being focused on technology. This Senior FP&A role is working for a market leader, who is backed by some of the most recognisable funds across the globe, the successful FP&A analyst will gain exposure to everything from budget, forecasting and commercial analysis, right through to financial due diligence and helping the business exercise its M&A strategy. This position is tailor made for someone who is ACA qualified from a transaction services background, who either has or has not also spent some time in industry.
- Prepare month end packs for review with H of FP&A and Group CFO
- Support on Board and Lender Presentation preparation, rolling forward and update P&L, cashflow, balance sheet and net debt slides
- Prepare head office costs monthly pack including analysis on trends
- Support in putting place a monthly rolling cash flow forecast process for the group with periodic input from the region
- Update and circulate submission templates to the business for budget and forecast
- Maintain a Risks and Opps tracker, review with Head of FP&A and circulate to Group CFO on a weekly basis
- Support on long range plan projects
- Support on new acquisitions integrations to ensure all FP&A work streams are covered/considered
- Work with Control teams to ensure submissions are accurate and in line with group guidance
- Support on system integration program where FP&A input is needed e.g. making recommendations on Chart of account changes to aid improvements in MI reporting
- Prepare analysis on business performance e.g. price and volume trends, benchmarking internally as well as externally using available data points
- Qualified Accountant, ideally ACA, with exposure to transaction services or corporate finance
- Exposure to financial due diligence, working on M&A integrations and due diligence.
- Experience around improving FP&A processes.
£65,000 + bonus