Investigo is currently partnered with a FTSE250 listed international Media and Entertainment business to recruit a Senior Group Financial Accountant. Reporting directly into the Head of Finance Reporting this role is a fantastic opportunity to have exposure across a range of brands within the company's portfolio helping to further develop internal stakeholder management.
Based in Central London (working from home for now) the company is looking for an ACA (or equivalent) Financial Accountant with Group (or consolidations) experience [aying between £70 and £80,000 for the 12 month fixed term contract.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly Group consolidations for multiple entities.
- Assisting and delivering the monthly management account packs.
- Preparation of the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Work closely with Auditors to prepare the groups half yearly financial statements.
- Cash flow and Working Capital Forecasting.
- Assisting with the preparation of consolidated statutory accounts.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Experience within financial reporting and a group function
- Immediately available
If interested in the above position then please feel free to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org