SENIOR RECRUITER - ACADEMIC
UP TO £53,000 PER ANNUM
RUSSELL GROUP UNIVERSITY
- Do you boast end-to-end recruitment experience and are you passionate about candidate sourcing and attraction?
- Do you pride yourself on delivering an exceptional experience for candidates and hiring managers?
- Would you like to develop your recruiting experience in an exciting new team?
- Are you resilient and enjoy working under pressure?
- Do you have experience of recruiting senior appointments?
If so, I want to speak to you!
I am delighted to be exclusively partnering this London-based Russell Group University to help build their brand new talent acquisition function.
Due to transformative plans for growth, my client is creating a new recruitment team who will play a pivotal role in turning the university's recruitment ambitions into reality. As a Senior Recruiter, you will take the lead in managing various recruitment campaigns to meet the critical hiring needs of the university's academic community.
As one of the Senior Recruiters, you will work with various stakeholders across the organisation . Having excellent communication and relationship building skills will be critical for you to be a success in this role. You will be responsible for engaging their talent community to attract and source high quality candidates.
You will work closely with the Recruitment Manager and join a growing team of 4 recruiters initially, with plans for further growth, to deliver an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience across the University. With excellent candidate sourcing and attraction skills you will be familiar with best practice in recruitment delivery.
Working in the recruitment team, you will be part of an innovative, inclusive, and forward-thinking HR Division supporting diverse staffing groups across the institution. You will work closely with key team members and senior leaders across the division. You will be responsible for attracting, assessing, and presenting great applicants for academic roles.
The university's work is considered world class and cutting edge and they are ranked a global top 10 university. Supporting the academic colleagues with hiring plans will have a genuine global impact on the continued high performance and growth. With no day the same, you will be involved in a variety of recruitment interventions and support - one day you could be leading a global recruitment campaign for a Professor , and in another you will be proposing inclusive attraction strategies for the Academic departments to consider.
- Proven experience of full life-cycle academic recruitment experience within an in-house environment will be essential to be successful in the role. My client will however consider exceptional candidates from an academic agency background or other intellectually rigorous environments.
- You will have a track record of delivering excellent customer service and boast a "high touch" approach to hiring managers and candidates.
- There is a vast amount of change that is rolling out with the new recruitment offering and therefore, you will need to be someone that enjoys driving change, someone that can roll up their sleeves and be able to work with ambiguity.
Why else should you apply?
- A fantastic wellbeing strategy/offering for all staff
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Excellent pension scheme along with a plethora of other employee benefits
- Hybrid working
My client is looking to appoint immediately. Please either apply below or for further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org