IT Business Partner - London
My FTSE100 client is looking for an IT Business Partner to work closely with their Sales and Marketing functions . You will lead IT business engagement and technology partnering within their Sales & Marketing function. You will develop a portfolio of technology capabilities, which actively enable a step change in commercial performance across each market. By building deep relationships with the Sales & Marketing operations locally, you will gain clear insights to help shape the development of a product portfolio and technology roadmap, which supports business value realisation. You will encourage excellence, innovation and best practice in identifying and realising value across a number of domains.
The IT Business Partner - Sales & Marketing will enable and optimise the performance of the Commercial operations in each market to deliver tangible ROI. You will help to localise and execute the global technology roadmap for Sales & Marketing, driving adaptations and adoption locally to deliver business value realisation. It offers the opportunity to play a pivotal role in shaping and executing the Sales & Marketing technology roadmap of this prominent multi-national business.
This role will require the following experience:
- Extensive IT Business Partnering experience gained in enterprise-scale, international environments , specifically delivering Sales & Marketing solutions
- Proven in managing complex, global technology projects in the Sales & Marketing domain in line with Agile methodologies, in major FMCG companies, allied sectors, or IT consultancy
- Exceptional influencing and advocacy skills, able to inspire and orchestrate within a matrix organization
- Action oriented; able to balance pragmatism with strategic intent and to drive the right trade-off discussions
- Ability to establish global and harmonious working relationships, cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) - able to convey complex technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrable cross-functional, stakeholder engagement capability to support customer-centric solution design, technology adoption and continuous innovation
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, matrixed, global organisation and drive business value realisation from the technology roadmap