Publicly traded company focused on large scale linear DNA production for diagnostics and vaccines.
Stony Brook, NY (candidate will be required to be on-site). Relocation assistance will be available to the right candidate
Senior Virologist - full-time, permanent
The Senior Virologist will focus on devising and executing experiments in the areas of RNA vaccine discovery and research with a focus on developing and understanding the company's vaccine platform. This individual will also be responsible for vector engineering for gene therapy.
- This is a hands-on, benchwork position with some opportunity to be face to face with other pharma and biotech companies
- PhD or MD in a relevant, scientific area
- Strong background in molecular biology with experience in cloning, sequencing, RT-PCR and qPCR employing highly specialised serological and molecular techniques in order to study viruses.
- Some training with virology, molecular virology, viral oncology or immunology
- Experience with automation
The organization recently secured $1 Million in COVID-19 Surveillance Testing Annualized Revenue and announced this past August that they filed a new US patent application for the manufacture of AAV.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this position, apply on-line now for immediate consideration and to be contacted with further details.