TALENT ACQUISITION LEAD
UP TO £45,000 PER ANNUM
FULL TIME WITH HYBRID WORKING
- Are you an experienced Talent Acquisition/Recruitment professional?
- Do you boast excellent stakeholder engagement skills?
- Do you have experience of recruiting across a number of disciplines, such as; IT, Finance, Marketing & Communications, etc?
- Have you worked within a recruitment function that focuses on direct sourcing?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
I am delighted to be partnering this London based University exclusively to source their newest Talent Acquisition Lead.
As Talent Acquisition Lead, you will be responsible for partnering with stakeholders across the organisation to hire quality, fit for purpose permanent and contract talent. You will be responsible for managing the talent acquisition journey including attraction, sourcing and selection strategies, through to offer, ensuring a positive experience for candidates and hiring managers.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following:
- Experience working within an in-house Talent Acquisition function in a customer focused environment
- Experience of hiring for permanent and contract / temp roles
- Experience of using applicant tracking systems to extract, analyse and report on
- Proven ability to successfully utilise a range of direct sourcing methods for both Permanent and Contract vacancies
- Good communication skills and the ability to break down technical issues and explain them simply
- Strong relationship skills, with the ability to partner, coach and influence hiring managers
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving
- IR35 knowledge
- Budget management experience
- A desire to continually improve and drive high standards
What's in it for you?
- Excellent pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave allowance (including Christmas off)
- Numerous wellbeing benefits
- Parental and Carer support
- Learning and Development
- Great team culture
- Stunning office location
Interview dates for this role have been scheduled for the w/c 13th September so time is of the essence. If you are keen to discuss in further detail, please apply below or contact Richard on email@example.com