Tech Recruiter - Remote
Up to £45,000 per annum
- Do you have either agency or in house experience of recruiting tech vacancies?
- Are you a Tech recruiter that is looking for a new challenge?
- Are you looking for a role that is fully remote?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that truly values it's employees and offers a range of benefits?
If so, I want to talk to you!
This role will be an integral part of building the Digital Services team and will work closely with leadership and technical consultants to identify and hire exceptional talent in order to meet our team's respective business goals and growth objectives. You will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment across our core service lines including Digital Advisory, Digital Systems, Data Management & Analytics, Innovation, and Change Management and Group IT.
As the Talent Acquisition Recruiter, you will be a valuable asset amongst a diverse team of professionals striving to address business growth, daily business operations and environmental issues. If you share our values, are motivated by opportunities to shape, build, and contribute to a team that makes a real impact on business, this is the right role for you.
The Talent Acquisition Technology Recruiter for Digital Services / Group IT will be accountable for the overall coordination, management, and recruitment delivery and hiring of entry-level university graduates through Principal level consulting positions within EMEA. This role will work closely with the Global Digital Services Talent Acquisition Manager.
As a Talent Acquisition Technology Recruiter, this position will also work with management to understand current and future workforce needs, assess external labor market conditions to develop the most effective, economical and appropriate recruiting channels and methods. The ideal candidate is highly organised, a master of prioritisation and is able to shift gears at a moment's notice. They are passionate about the company they represent, are self-driven to find a great match, and invest in developing relationships with senior managers, team members, and candidates alike. A high degree of creativity, perseverance, long-term recruiting vision, business acumen, and professionalism are required.
- Drive full-life cycle recruiting process for assigned requisitions in multiple countries across the globe. Effectively hire top talent that aligns with the Digital Service's culture, consulting profile, and global growth strategy.
- Actively target, attract, engage and develop relationships with candidates for a variety of consulting roles in our key service areas (e.g., Digital Systems, Advisory, Change Management, Analytics and Innovation).
- Utilise a variety of sourcing channels including our own website, LinkedIn, employee referrals, and head-hunting (search) to build and maintain a pipeline of potential candidates for projected and ongoing hiring needs; Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for candidates from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level and fit, driving the interview and offer process, including phone screens, scheduling coordination, interview coaching, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers, including collaborating to understand their unique needs and developing and implementing hiring strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate slate.
- Introduce genuine manpower planning and pro-active sourcing to meet FTE budgeted requirement for the business to achieve its financial outcomes.
- Build a pipeline for the business to achieve the FTE budgeted requirement for the business to achieve its financial outcomes.
- Act as a 'brand ambassador' for in all internal and external interactions.
- Establish a rigorous approach to process ensuring that e-Recruitment platform / ATS is used for reporting and audit purposes.
- Ensure compliance with any local, state or country data protection requirements, employment law and equal opportunity requirements.
- Technical recruiting experience, successfully executing a variety of searches from graduate to experienced senior hires. International recruitment experience preferred but not essential.
- Successful track-record in delivering specialist/niche hiring within a corporate environment. Experience recruiting for a professional services consulting company with an understanding of IT, Analytics, and software services, environmental and engineering industries, or other technical disciplines highly desired.
- Ability to work in a team environment, acting as an Advisor to manage multiple internal clients and stakeholders, and provide strong consultative skills throughout the search process; strong stakeholder engagement skills and experience working with and managing senior managers on their recruitment requirements.
- Experienced in the usage of social media channels to proactively source for suitable candidates through a targeted strategic approach.
- Strong interviewing skills with the ability to coach hiring managers to improve assessment and identification of future hires.
- Experience and rigorous usage of recruitment system technology; i.e. Workday, Taleo, Brassring, Avature; etc.
- High energy level and passion for identifying and bringing in the best relevant talent to continue to grow the global Digital Services business.
- Proven ability to produce accurate, high-quality work in a fast-paced work environment, as well as to work under pressure efficiently with rapidly changing priorities.
My client is looking for someone ASAP, therefore please either apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.