Investigo's key client, a blue chip telecommunications company are seeking an experienced Test Analyst to join an existing team. You will have a solid background working as a tester and will be responsible for conducting end to end test activities on medium to high complexity projects in line with the test strategy.
YOU MUST HOLD CURRENT NPPV3 LEVEL CLEARANCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
- The role holder is responsible for the creation, quality and integrity of all testing documentation including plans, reports and scripts, in line with the test strategy.
- The role holder will develop plans to define the depth of testing required, data sources and key deliverables.
- The role holder will conduct test activities at sites and/or customer / supplier sites to assess the impact and functional capability of a solution.
- The role holder will identify and analyse defects or issues to understand impacts, reporting on and discussing findings to enable mitigation.
- The role holder will deliver quality test diagnostics to report on accuracy, quality, number of errors and whether customer requirements are being met.
- The role holder will apply best practice techniques, using expertise to tailor the test approach depending on the needs of the project.
- The role holder will perform rigorous, complex testing and inspections to evaluate quality and performance.
- The role holder will identify solutions to resolve routine problems.
- Strong understanding of Test and Validation processes and procedures.
- YOU MUST HOLD CURRENT NPPV3 LEVEL CLEARANCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
- May be required to interface directly with the customer. Face to face visits to customer site may be required.
- Drives improvements to the Test and Validation process - is responsible for the integrity / maintenance.
- Strong customer focus and drive to provide proactive, pre-emptive and best in class service
- Possesses the ability to take well-evaluated risks and be audacious in making decisions and taking action
- Clear focus on continuous improvement and uses initiatives such as upskilling, automation and process improvement on a regular basis across their area of expertise and specific processes.
- Required to report / communicate with Head of / Senior Manager for project updates within.
- Will be qualified at ISTQB Foundation level.
- Is qualified at or be capable of working towards ITIL4 Foundation within 12 months of appointment to role.