My client has an urgent requirment for a UX Designer to help drive creative thinking and solutions.
this role is working in a Team which was formed to design transformational human experiences based on emerging technical capabilities. The Team is often operating in amorphous problem space, and so the interaction designer needs to be able to help shape design briefs and then deliver good design work alongside a highly skilled set of practitioners.
You'll be part of a cross-functional project team and responsible for interaction design elements, from design thinking right the way through to deployment. Whether it's contributing to workshops, advising on best practice or responding to research, you should be a design advocate and understand how to apply design principles to make accessible customer experiences.
Interaction design is about the creation and management of dialogue between a person and a product, system, or service. By combining an understanding of the system user, the context in which the interaction takes place and a knowledge of information presentation the interaction designer can ensure that the interaction is timely, effective and emotionally rewarding. It cuts down development costs, increases revenue, motivates our users to interact with our content and Increases our customer loyalty.
So what exactly would you be responsible for?
To Inject empathy & creativity into the work of a multidisciplinary team of designers, ensuring customer focus through everything they do. You'll develop deep empathy for people, understanding their needs, aspirations and challenges. Share knowledge & improve design methods as an active member of the Design community.
Cuts down development costs, increases your revenue, motivates your users to interact with your content. increases customer loyalty, keeps you from wasting resources
Job Profile Summary
Plays a lead role in the integration & pragmatic application of design in a multidisciplinary team of designers, product owners and engineers. Champions design and helps change mind-sets about problem solving. Helps others succeed through coaching and by sharing knowledge, being an active member of the Design community.
Job Profile Description
- Meets the needs of significant customers related to complex, often customised products and services and/or manages a customer advisor department over a significant area.
- Initiates, formulates and implements new business practices for own discipline, while managing the development and/or delivery of a significant element of the organisation's change management programme
- Manages output delivery for a substantial operational department by leading others.
- Builds complex frameworks to fully assess the scope and context of short-term and long-term business needs.
- Manages the definition, development, and/or delivery of a significant product or service of the organisation's development/engineering programme and offers to ensure alignment with customer requirements, and/or manages a medium-size product development/specialist team.
- Manages the development and/or delivery of a significant portion of the organisation's research programme.
- Develops tactical plans for optimisation of resources and assets being managed within a given area or department.
- Manages the development and/or delivery of an element of the organization's strategic planning.
What do we need to see from applicants?
- Proven & demonstratable background at a senior level experience in UX design for large scale projects.
- Advanced skills in: competitor analysis, wireframing, journey mapping, prototyping, sketching skills
- Experience of supporting user research activities.
- Proficiency with industry standard design & business tools such as; Axure, InVision, Adobe CC, Sketch, Figma…
- The ability to manage key stakeholders in the business who come from digital and non-digital backgrounds
Empathetic | daring | inquisitive | problem-solving |
proactive customer advocate
Methods and tools
- Understand the user goals, mind-set and the context for use
- Understand and map out intuitive steps in processes, e.g. user flows
- Structure information delivery throughout the journey, defining page types, design goals, etc.
- Create consistent design and interaction techniques across channels, e.g. component design
- Proactively design with the customer's needs in mind